Upgrade crashing my site

Emmanuel Ogra Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

Please I need someone to help me.. I already uploaded a webview app on Google play store but I can't add some components cause my ossn is outdated. I tried updating but crashed my site twice. Please I need help cause I wanna present to investors. Please someone should help me out I'm begging

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Ok, that's a decision I have to respect.
So, I'll close that case here.
If you don't give us even the slightest chance to examine where and why your site 'crashed' you'll be on your own.

ng Emmanuel Ogra Replied 4 years ago

I back-up the old. After update error I reinstalled it back... I already have some users... So I can't risk it

You said: Upgrade crashing my site?
Sorry, but I don't see any crashing. Calling your url gives a correctly working site like

enter image description here

Even more - and that's the surprising part - with the Flexi theme! How come, that I still see the Flexi theme if you had followed the upgrade instructions and removed your old files?

![enter image description here][ATTACHMENT:4603]

[ATTACHMENT:4603]: ">https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/photoattachment/4603/20201018-134819.pngenter image description here

You can see it here.. Tried doing it twice

I will try again... All errors will be recorded

Emmanuel,
we made that guide "How to report a bug" for good reasons - but obviously you're not willing to follow these instructions and provide any details about your site.
So, what's your idea of getting help then?

I kept trying.... But nothing worked out... Please can someone help me out.. Am also looking to upgrade to the paid version sooner

Multiple times?
Up to now you didn't provide single line of useful information, no error log ... nothing.

I have done that multiple times... Nothing changes... I need someone to help me please, my site keeps crashing when I update thee ossn to latest version

Good,
now that we know what's not involved - we should start to focus on the really important parts. So please follow https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error
Case A (and use the ossninfo.php) tool from the instruction. It will be found in System Info component