A support component to provide some useful information about your server environment and Ossn installation.
- Install and enable from your administrator backend's component section
- proceed to Configure->System Info and choose a setting
- give feedback to the support team when the component is ready to use
In case of Ossn installation issues:
- Unzip the component zip-archive locally on your PC
- follow the steps in TOOLS-README.txt
- added support for PDO database connector
- fixed PHP 7.4 compatibility issue with old db->stat which has to db->stat()
- renamed component pages to
ossn-system-info to avoid conflicts if standalone
ossninfo.php is installed in parallel
- added "Open Ports (1-1024)" to Server Environment section
- added Indonesian and Japanese language files
- license update
- added new options to ossninfo.php
- added hostname, host ip and hostname by reverse lookup
- made menu icons compatible with fontawesome 5.x
- added options 'files', 'phpinfo' and 'meminfo'
to retrieve important information from error_log e.g.
- 'System Info' section menu added
all options mentioned above can be called up with just a click
- configurable "Protection" option added to admin backend
this way you may (dis-)allow public viewing of the component's output
- 'modified' column added to components, themes and core
any parts of Ossn which differ from the original release are marked with a red 'yes'
- 'Ossn Performance' section added
displaying information about Ossn initialisation and page loading times
- language files added according to Ossn core release 5.1 locales
note: still need to be translated except of the english one