- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are allowed to have only one personal user account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other community opensource-socialnetwork.org users.
- You may not use the community opensource-socialnetwork.org service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the community opensource-socialnetwork.org service.
- community opensource-socialnetwork.org is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of community opensource-socialnetwork.org are at your own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack community opensource-socialnetwork.org or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with community opensource-socialnetwork.org.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to community opensource-socialnetwork.org or any of its members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of community opensource-socialnetwork.org, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of community opensource-socialnetwork.org. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- You'll not copy our website theme or layout.
- You'll not post discussion topics in language other than English.
- You'll not use invalid names.
- If you wanted to delete your account you have to inform us rather updating your account with wrong information.
- You will not ask us about how to remove powered by or copyrights.
- You will not post links of your website without our permission.
- You will not post code/scripts that violates any copyright.
Creating of Disuccsion Topics
- If you are creating/adding new discussion topic following points should be kept in mind.
- If you are reporting issue , you should follow our reporting bug guidelines. https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/705/how-to-report-a-issue-on-githubcommunity
- Arguing with core team will results in your account termination without any notice.
- Search existing topics before creating new topic.
- If you solved your issue you should post the steps you followed to solve issue.
- Mention the steps to reproduce the issue.
- The discussion topic must be properly formatted.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your community opensource-socialnetwork.org account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the community opensource-socialnetwork.org service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- This site is a resource for those seeking to learn about Ossn, questions and discussions should stay on topic. We reserve the right to remove off-topic discussions.
- We reserve the right to edit the contents you created.
- community opensource-socialnetwork.org provides a hosted service for components and themes. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the hosted component services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for hosted components to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Components must contain functional code or themes. Components containing only images, text files, or other non-component files will be deleted.
- Components must be functional without closed source or non-GPL2-compatible libraries written by the same author. (You cannot upload a component here that requires a component you are selling or offering as closed source on another site.)
- Components must contain human-readable source code. Compiled, encrypted, encoded, or otherwise obfuscated source code is not permitted.
- Components must be released under a GPL2-compatible license.
- Components that contain unsolicited advertisements either in the bundled download or any part of the component's description will be deleted and the owner user will be banned.
- To counter unsolicited advertisements, images and links are not permitted in component descriptions or release notes.
- You'll not use Ossn as title or ID of component.
- You'll not create a component project unless its completed or ready to download.
- Advertising goods or services is forbidden on the community site with exception of the conditions listed below.
- Asking any member for monetary reimbursement for any information, components, or code is forbidden.
- User profiles, component projects and releases, and group profiles may contain a link to a site offering development or consultation services ONLY in the appropriate section, which is marked with the label "homepage," "website," or "URL."
- Display names may not contain a domain.
- Users failing to adhere to these terms will be banned and the offending content deleted at our discretion, with or without notification.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide/upload or contribute to the community opensource-socialnetwork.org service.