To report a issue on Github following conditions must be followed:
- Ossn version
- PHP version
- Error message
- Error Log
- Issue screenshots
- Cache enabled/disabled
- Apache version (optional)
- MySQL version (if possible)
- Your website link (if possible)
Before submitting a bug report
- Search for an existing ticket on the issue you’re having.
- Verify the problem is reproducible
- On the latest version of Ossn
- With all third-party components disabled
- Tickets with support requests will be closed.
- Tickets with feature requests will be closed.
- We cannot make any guarantees as to when your ticket will be resolved.
After submitting a bug report
- Wait until core team reply you.
- Do what core-team says, don't argue with core team.
[NOTE: The conditions above applied on all members except core team