This is updated version based on OssnServices
1. Download OssnServices https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/3174/ossnservices
2. Go to your administrator panel of your website.
3. Go to component installer
4. Browse component and install it, once installed enable it.
5. Now Download Mobile App component.
6. Go to your administrator panel of your website.
7. Go to component installer
8. Browse component and install it, once installed enable it.
9. Go to yourwebsite.com/administrator/component/SSDKv5 (or in administrator panel go to menu bar -> configure -> Mobile App) follow the instructions there.
- Many posts missing in mobile app due to wrong db condition.
- Fixed issue with push notifications on android.
I bought the mobile application service and am still getting the "The API for this host is invalid. You need to contact the website owner" Error. Any fixes on this?
Will all installed components function through this app or will some (like chat and hangout) be unacceptable like on mobile browsers (other than green by green)?
@Ralph Pearcy Could you solve the problem? . I have the same error "The API for this host is invalid. You need to contact the website owner"
When i try to use my mobile app it says The API for this host is invalid. You need to contact the website owner...What does that mean
@Skull gamers, did you already have this component? if so please delete it first.
I am getting the below message for the master.zip file
error message from the Ossn components installer like
'... this is not a valid zip file ...' ?