This component adds a Bio tab to member profiles allowing to display some additional information like website, occupation, hobbies, images, whatever ...
The bio data can be entered and edited on any member's Account Settings page.
Note: In order to run Bio 3.6 you need to install and enable
TextareaSupport 2.5 first!
TextareaSupport is available at
- added content search
- compatibility fixes for TextareaSupport 2.5
- fixed compatibility issue with Custom User Fields component
- removed TinyMce dependencies
- don't cache former bio on account settings page
- check for already initialized TinyMCE instances
- resolving issue with Firefox endless loading and exhausting memory
- reduced dependencies from default account settings form
- sanitized html output
- cleanup of function names to start with com_bio