This is a helper component in first place working under the hood and taking care of proper WYSIWYG editor initialization.
Version 2.5 comes with multi-language support now. That is, if you surround your text like ...
Your English text will be displayed here ...
Dein deutscher Text würde hier erscheinen ...
... depending on the last two characters of
XX = de (German) or XX = el (Greek) or XX = en (English) or XX = eo (Esperanto) or XX = es (Spanish) or XX = fr (French) or XX = he (Hebrew) or XX = it (Italian) or XX = ja (Japanese) or XX = nl (Dutsch) or XX = pt (Portugese) or XX = ro (Romanian) or XX = ru (Russian) or XX = tr (Turkish)
only that part of the texarea content will be displayed which complies to the currently chosen language of the logged-in member, while the other parts are hidden.
- added multilanguage support
- included site's bootstrap css now to achieve better 1:1 results between editor preview and final view on site
- fixed issue with disappearing input field labels
- added SVG Support for Ossn WYSIWYG editor (any valid SVG may be entered via Tools -> Source code now)
- added missing language files
- handling of field label fixed
Don't code any
<textarea>....</textarea> elements anymore.
Instead, use the built-in plugin of this component like
echo ossn_plugin_view('input/textarea', array(
'label' => 'LABEL_OF_TEXTAREA',
'class' => 'ossn-editor',
'name' => 'NAME_OF_TEXTAREA',
'value' => html_entity_decode(CONTENT_OF_TEXTAREA)
especially if you want to pass your field to TinyMCE.