ok 1st let me thank zman for this component it saved my network now its accessing messages better since i deleted the old message over 28 days which was 45,000 imagine that.
i was having problem installing this component. every time i installed it my site crashed immediately and the only way to revert it was to access my files via ftp and delete the component.
since i figured i could always fix the problem i tried again but this time i viewed the component in my server and realized only the 4 documents were installed and no folders. i then extracted the component from the zip i download and manually add the missing folders to the component folder via ftp. that brought back my website but then i add to disable it and re-enable it for the option to appear.
i hope this will help someone if they encounter this problem