Disable User Activation By Mail
This component is replacing Ossn's default user activation process like that:
- On creating a new member account an email will be sent to the member as before
- This email still includes a link which needs to clicked in order to verify the address
- But instead of activating the member automatically, the site admin receives a notifcation email that a new member's activation request is pending and needs to be validated from his backend
- The member may click the activation link some time later again in order to verify the state of his activation request, and he will receive a meaningful feedback message like 'activation request still pending' or 'activation successfully completed'
Different languages files are already in place but still need to be translated.
- number of languages files updated to be in line with Ossn 5.2