Contact for Bansh33 or SOMEBODY?

Philip Lozier Posted in General Discussion 3 years ago

Does anybody have any current contact for Bansh33? The contact info for him here, and on his website are no good. Mail bounces. NEED an OSSN developer. Need a replacement for groups component,ASAP, and there is a refusal here to acknowledge that simple basic, normal, functions are needed and it has cost me THOUSANDS of users who would otherwise to be on my system right now. Have one group owner from facebook who wants to migrate his ENTIRE group member base to my system RIGHT NOW, and that is a few thousand users. Have already lost the several other similar group owners who were going to migrate, which is why I even started the system in the first place. If anybody knows good contact for Bansh33, or anybody else who is capable of accomplishing this task, please contact me ASAP!!! I am ready to pay for this, and need it as soon as can be delivered.

Phil

Replies
us Philip Lozier Replied 3 years ago

@Bansh33 ... received and replied. Thank you.

us Rishi B Replied 3 years ago

just sent you an email.

@Bansh33 ... okay... I didn't try the gmail one. I didn't get a bounce at the last one, so I thought it went through. Anyway, you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Regards,

Phil

I have no idea why you can't seem to email me - I've been receiving email to both my addresses just fine... removed

alternatively, if you want to leave your email addy in this thread, I'll send you a message.

@Bansh33 ... didn't get a bounce this time. Can you confirm the e-mail?

@Bansh33 ... well, hello. Glad to hear from you. Maybe a glitch at the time of sending? Happens sometimes. I will try again when at home at my desktop, and if that one doesn't work for me I will try the alternate that you provided! THANK YOU for responding! I am hoping you can help me with this, and maybe some more things later on if you are willing. Be in contact via e-mail soon!

regards,

Phil

Hello. What email are you sending to that you seem to think is bouncing? [removed] works fine for me, and I've been receiving email to it just fine. Alternatively you can email me at removed, either one should work.

us Phil Herrin Replied 3 years ago

+1