Wrong size of all website Logo or name

Anna Ayva Posted in General Discussion 1 year ago

All OSSN website names or logos are not centered and are all the wrong size, they are about 3cm left of center.
When we try to fix it, the position of the mobile version logo is being violated․

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 month ago

It isn't like trial and error, it's just opening your administrator page and selecting the themes settings page.
enter image description here

us MAURICE TAYLOR Replied 2 months ago

I think by violated the person means that the size of the image they uploaded is not the size that is required by the website. She is trying to figure how to get the right size and placement of the logo correct. I have been checking and i can not find any info on what the correct size of the logo is only where to upload the logo. It's like trial and error.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

I see, it was like this I believe to make the right side icons fit. If after login details are cols are same.

Breton Rafael [redcrested.net] Replied 1 year ago

@Arsalan

I get this print from demo.opensource.org and think I know what Anna is talking about

enter image description here

The size of the left column is 2 and the right column is 3. So, the name OPEN SOURCE SOCIAL NETWORK is decentralized. The solution could be set to 2-8-2 or 3-6-3 column schema

I'm right, @Anna?

???

Not sure what do you mean by violated. can you share a picture so we can see a solution?