I am creating a component that uses a group name. Is it possible to create a callback that provides group details on the change of name, like the Group Added callback?
Since there's no callback trigger available inside of the changeOwner() method
you may implement it inside of the change_owner action when the changeOwner() method returns with success.
1. If not already in place create a subdirectory named
actions inside of your component
2. copy the original change_owner.php into this subdirectory
3. edit that duplicate and add your
ossn_trigger_callback('plgroupextra', 'chgowner', array(of vars you need))
4. unregister the original action
5. register your replacement action
6. register the callback
ossn_register_callback('plgroupextra', 'chgowner', 'your_chgowner_handler')
it is possible to create (=register) any kind of callback.
But of course a callback needs to be triggered somewhere. ;)
Thus, browse the class file of OssnGroups and you will see which callback triggers are available.