Problem with the images uploading

Cv Gandhi Posted in Technical Support 10 months ago

Hi,

after the ossn setup everything is working good but the images are not uploading. There is this error i got after uploading my profile picture:

<pre>TypeError: imagejpeg(): Argument #2 ($file) must be a file name or a stream resource, bool given in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/classes/OssnImage.php:343
Stack trace:

0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/classes/OssnImage.php(343): imagejpeg(Object(GdImage), false, 50)

1 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/classes/OssnImage.php(385): OssnImage->save(false, 2, 50)

2 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/libraries/ossn.lib.image.php(60): OssnImage->getImageAsString(2, 50)

3 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/classes/OssnFile.php(397): ossnresizeimage('/Applications/X...', 1500, 1500, false)

4 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/classes/OssnFile.php(355): OssnFile->imageResize()

5 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/components/OssnProfile/actions/photo/upload.php(35): OssnFile->addFile()

6 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/libraries/ossn.lib.actions.php(51): include_once('/Applications/X...')

7 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/social/system/handlers/actions.php(13): ossn_action('profile/photo/u...')

8 {main}</pre>

All of the permission are good and every checked passed while installation.
Its XAMP with php 8.1 on mac os

Replies
vn Isabelle Briggs Replied 10 months ago

lol beans I'm happy to chat on your blog, and it seems like I should be looking forward to more dependable content. I believe that all of us would like to thank you for sharing so many fantastic articles and blogs with us.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 10 months ago

Please install on actual hosting provider as there can be many issues on MAMPS , XAMPPS , WAMPS ETC