Problem Cover Profile on Flexy 2.4

Druskus ZoneNations Posted in Technical Support 3 months ago

I apologize in advance if I have the wrong section, but I hope not, in case I would ask if you can kindly move it to the appropriate section.

Hi guys, I wanted to thank you for the great theme, but I wanted to report a problem I am experiencing.
The theme does not allow to load the profile covers, returning error message that something went wrong and to reload the page. Even reloading the page several times always gives the same message. The profile picture and the groups cover load quietly.
How can I fix this?
Also I wanted to ask if there is a way to lock the theme sidebars and have only the bulletin board scroll. Would you be able to help me?

I have tried using various components that block the topbar and sidebars, but the theme gets moved.
Also I would like to point out that in mobile view on chrome android the theme menus do not show up very well but scroll underneath and are not easily accessible.

I am using version 7.2 and php 8.2. I also tried a clean install locally and switching to the original theme (GoBlue) loads, with the flexy it does not.

Thank you in advance for the answers!

Replies
Italian Druskus ZoneNations Replied 3 months ago

this is the view from mobile on android

enter image description here

Italian Druskus ZoneNations Replied 3 months ago

I thank you for the timely support, now you can upload the image to the profile cover, but the repositioning is still not working

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 months ago

Try 2.5