Writing in special characters

yanick beaulieu Posted in Theme Development 2 months ago

https://prnt.sc/t718LVCOBpxa

When you look at the picture, I disabled all plugins and the error still occurs I would have modified a code at the theme level to make this happen.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 months ago

@ yanick please let us know which change was causing this issue? how did you managed to fix it?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 months ago

You disabled everything now you don't get any error what is the problem now? now no more error , you should now know which component causing the problem?

You said :

I would have modified a code at the theme level to make this happen.

So you are saying you have modified the code that is causing the issue? what code? then you know the cause.

Catalan Yanick beaulieu Replied 2 months ago

🤣 I totally agree with you but I don't get any error message otherwise I would write it to you without any problem

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 months ago

"As it is forbidden to share your private projects..."
I have no idea what you're talking about? Numerous people like me are sharing their code here without any trouble.
Next, and as already said in https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error-issue
don't expect people here to have supernatural powers, a seventh sense

All information you provided was: You disabled all plugins and you've got some unwanted output. And that's it.
Thus, how should this give us any chance to reproduce your issue? I could disable all plugins of my own Ossn, yes, but I won't get that same scrambled output, for sure.

So please name the source file in question where you entered your text or provide the code and tell us the link of the page with the scrambled output.

Catalan Yanick beaulieu Replied 2 months ago

As it is forbidden to share your private projects lightshot is a software that takes photos and I decided to share a part in order to explain my problem, I deactivated all the plugins which could cause this problem and I did not modify the main plugins of the OSSN_# application and therefore I would like to know where UTC-8 is located in the theme and I say that this could be the case for me to always go to this theme to integrate my new components . otherwise is there an incompatibility with my new components and the system strangely when I deactivate them the problem does not change and thank you for your feedback Michael, I actually may have forgotten certain things at the beginning

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 months ago

Oops: You disabled all plugins and your site started looking like Lightshot?
How funky is that!