All Ossn components are installed the same way.
As an example we're going to install the System Info component here:
1. Navigate to the Download Menu and click Components
2. Click the row with the component you want to install (in this case System Info)
3. Click the latest available version to download
4. Log in to your Ossn Administrator panel and click Installer in the Components menu
5. Click the Browse button
6. Select the component zip archive on your local PC
7. Click the Upload button
8. Back in the dashboard, this time click Components in the Components menu
9. Click the component of your choice in the list of components
10. Finally, click the Enable button
The component is ready to be used now.
Refer to the component's Readme for further instructions.