Open Source Social Network is available on digital ocean as one click installation. You don't need to configure server or anything else it will do itself. Follow the steps below.
1. Login into your DigitalOcean account and click create droplet.
2. Now under the one-click apps click select the Open Source Social Network.
3. After selecting the Open Source Social Network select the droplet type and region and then click create.
4. Copy your ip address / website address and paste it in the browser.
5. Enter your website name, email address. (leave the database and data directory details as it is) and continue. In last you can create your first social network administrator account.