Tired of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter selling your data?
You reached the right place
Create your own social network website!
Newsfeed page helps you to find what's happening on the network.
PERSONAL WALL, FRIENDS LIST, PHOTO ALBUMS, PROFILE COVER, USER INFORMATION AND MUCH MORE.
Groups make it easy to communicate with friends , family or your work mates
Using administration panel you can manage your website pages, components and users
How to install Open Source Social Network on DigitalOcean
Open Source Social Network is available on digital ocean as one click installation. You don't need to configure server or anything else it will do itself. Follow the steps below.
1. Login into your DigitalOcean account and click create droplet.
2. Now under the one-click apps click select the Open Source Social Network.
3. After selecting the Open Source Social Network select the droplet type and region and then click create.
4. Once it is created you will receive a email, copy the password from the email address
5. Go to your newly created droplet page -> Access -> Launch Console.
6. Enter your username as root and password (You can paste password using right click and then click paste, it will ask you to change password). After changing password enter exit command and enter
7. Now reboot (power off and then power on) the droplet using your DigitalOcean panel.
8. Copy your ip address / website address and paste it in the browser. In first it will appear reboot page.
9. Since you rebooted already please wait for a while after a installation page will appear you can click continue. Enter your website name, email address. (leave the database and data directory details as it is) and continue. In last you can create your first social network administrator account.