No, development versions are not for production use. If you want to test a development version try to install separately.
Do not upgrade to any version until:
- A upgrade documents are available.
- A stable release is available.
- It is recommended by us.
What happens if i upgrade my production website to non-recommended version?
If you wanted to upgrade your website, upgrade it on your own risk , we'll not provide a fix if something went wrong.
Why not to upgrade to non-recommended version?
- Your site will not work properly.
- It may delete your database.
- To avoid data loss.
- You may not able to upgrade to stable version.