Upgrading from any Ossn version to latest one
- Make sure you have at minimum php 7.0 running.
- Back up your complete OSSN installation- and data directory.
- Back up your database.
- Download latest stable OSSN version from the download page of our website and unzip locally.
- Login to your admin account - don't log off.
- Disable Cache.
- Disable all non-core components. (= all components which don't start with Ossn....)
- Enable Default Theme.
- Remove old Ossn installation from your site, except the folder named configurations and your Ossn data directory.
- Upload all files and folders from locally unzipped installation package to former place on your server.
- Check ownership of copied files and folders on your server. They must be read- and writable by apache. In doubt ask your provider how to set permissions correctly.
- Back in your browser, run http://yourwebsite.com/upgrade/upgrade.php
- Remove subdirectory named installation
You must follow these steps to upgrade.