In case you are using openteknik paid version please contact them for upgrade instructions
Upgrading from any Ossn version to latest one
- Make sure you have at minimum php 7.0 running.
- Back up your complete OSSN site- and data directory.
- Back up your database.
- Download the latest stable OSSN version from the download page of our website and unzip it locally.
- Login to your Ossn admininstrator dashboard - don't log off.
- Disable Cache.
- Upload all files and folders from the locally unzipped archive to the former place on your server via FTP, SCP or a Filemanager of your choice. (When asked to allow overwriting of the old files: Answer YES to all)
- Check the ownership of copied files and folders on your server. They must be read- and writable by the webserver process. In doubt ask your provider how to set permissions correctly.
- Back in your browser, enter YOUR-WEBSITE-URL/upgrade/upgrade.php
- Remove subdirectory named installation
You must follow these steps to upgrade.