In case you are using openteknik paid version please contact them for upgrade instructions
Upgrading from any Ossn version to latest one
- Make sure you have at minimum php 8.0 running.
- Back up your complete OSSN site- and data directory.
- Back up your database.
- Download the latest stable OSSN version from the download page of our website and unzip it locally.
- Login to your Ossn admininstrator dashboard - don't log off.
- Disable Cache.
- Upload all files and folders from the locally unzipped archive to the former place on your server via FTP, SCP or a Filemanager of your choice. (When asked to allow overwriting of the old files: Answer YES to all)
- Check the ownership of copied files and folders on your server. They must be read- and writable by the webserver process. In doubt ask your provider how to set permissions correctly.
- Back in your browser, enter YOUR-WEBSITE-URL/upgrade/upgrade.php
- Remove subdirectory named installation
You must follow these steps to upgrade.
UPGRADING FROM OLDER THAN 6.0
If you are upgrading from older version first you need to upgrade to OSSN 6.1 and then to 6.3