Follow the steps :
- Disable Ossn Cache and make sure all members are logged off.
- Download complete Ossn installation and data directory
- Export Ossn database (see tutorial on https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/exporting-a-mysql-database-via-phpmyadmin )
- Create a new database on the new server and import sql file from step 3
- Create a new database user and database user password according to your former settings in ossn.config.db.php and grant permissions for full access of the new database
- Upload saved installation and data directory from step 2 to new server
- From within the Ossn configurations directory edit ossn.config.db.php and ossn.config.site.php according to your new server settings
After all steps Try to open yourwebsite.com/administrator if it works then you have successfully moved your website.