Select a post background from pre-defined backgrounds.
This component is tested on Ossn v5.2 GoBlue theme
NOTE IF CHARACTERS ARE MORE THAN 125 IT WILL CONSIDER A NORMAL POST WITH BACKGROUND
- User can now reset background by clicking brush again.
- Fixes the post edit more than 125 characters
- Change colors for dark background. You can change it in
I using greenbygreen 1.21 but like stephen barnes i can add the colours to post but when i submit the post it does not show colour background. I just tested also with 1 only word
click on that "home 1337" and make another screenshot ... maybe we're getting an idea then,
Aside from that: disable any third-party components step by step until the issue disappears
really nice addition, using on theme greenbygreen and working fine.
any chance of having a user unique background, like one the user can upload for their post.
1.Agree, seems bug clicking brush again should reset it
2. I tested only in chrome, so when you try trying and when it more than 125 the post becomes normal itself.
Yeah, that's a nice idea!
1. I'd like to have a "back-to-normal" selector though, because once enabled I found no way out except a page-reload to remove the color
2. looks like some extra logic is still necessary, as for now it's not transparent for the user if a normal post or a colored post will appear in the end.