Home link in the topbar and news feed user info

Darry James Posted in General Discussion 7 years ago

Hello to all!
Think OSSN is missing something great that worth for free.
Thanks to OSSN developers. They're doing great so far.
But I think that they're missing these two things.

1 Easy Home Link &
2 Email Users News/Info

What I mean is this: OSSN doesn't have an option a user can click to refresh back to home/newsfeed.
Just like that of facebook. If you're busy in other groups or pages, and you will like going back to home, all you will do is just to click on a "HOME" icon on the topbar and you will be taken back to home. Which is like refreshing.
Secondly, Users email notice. Like when you have system upgrades/shutdown,News,and info to notify for all your members, Admin should just login to dashboard with a list of already registered users, then just forward a notification message to all there mails.
I don't mean to disturb the team. But I hope I have suggested a useful tools/componet that really worth free.
Thanks Geeks, Developers and Fellow members.
I'm looking forward if my idea is accepted or will be considering into development.
Sincerely,
Darry!

Replies
German Claus Lampert Replied 7 years ago

And for the notification of all users: maybe someone can modify the component "OssnInvite 3.0"?

German Claus Lampert Replied 7 years ago

Easy Home Link?
When I click on the name of my website in the topbar I´am back at my own newsfeed which will be refreshed at this time. Or do You mean anything else?

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions