Custom Fields and Add-ons Manager on demo

Rally Homelancer Posted in Component Development 7 years ago

Finally came up with a Custom Fields Manager and Add-Ons Manager. Available for a look-see at

I created an original add-on as 'Demo Site' which renders the Ossn site into demo mode.

http://netizens.info
username: administrator
password: administrator

Your feedbacks are very much appreciated.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Its really nice to see your component and i can say you have developed it correctly using existing OSSN component API.

I'll give you 4/4 stars.

Thanks

ph Rally Homelancer Replied 7 years ago

The add-ons extend the functionalities of components or are just extra functionalities of the existing components or features of Ossn..

The add-ons can have a user defined settings panel to fine tune its features without the need to recode the add-ons or components. The add-ons can also act as configuration panels for the existing components.

This HomeTools Add-Ons Manager component is currently free for download at the download area or at github for developers who want to contribute or improve its functionalities.

The disabled add-ons on the demo site are currently undergoing further fine tuning. I just showcased those add-ons at the demo site on what add-ons to expect in the future.

Some of the add-ons will be free, some will be paid. Depending on how complicated or useful the add-on is. And I'm still trying to figure out how to setup a Paypal downloadable content that I'll be integrating into the demo site or somewhere.

Slovak Ondrej Janicko Replied 7 years ago

Hi,

interesting stuff, but what is difference between add-on and component?

I am interesting on User Categories and Roles Add-on. Where or when thise components or add-ons will be avaiable? Will be for free or paid?

Thanks.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions