Website not accessible

Olmack Aposo Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Hi,
My website is not accessible from the outside of my local network,
Iam using wamp, and the server is working just fine from the outside.
i can open the website on the local network localhost, 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.x.x, but if someone tries to open it from my externel ip address it redirect him to 192.186.x.x, i tried changing the url in the config address but that just redirect me to my router config page.

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, Olmack.

I just tried your website url - and it simply doesn't return anything, it's timing out.
And that is: You don't have an Ossn problem, but a basic configuration problem of your webserver.
Please understand that it is beyond the scope of this community to solve all kind of general issues.
Put aside Ossn for now and concentrate on getting up your server to serve a simple hmtl page as a first step.
Try to get the necessary information from https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/diy-hosting-using-no-ip-wamp/
or similar support sites.

Bhutani Olmack Aposo Replied 4 years ago

@ ~Z~ Man
Re: i'm using a no-ip service , and here is the website : " meandme.ddns.net/web "

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Okay Olmack,
and the url of your website is?

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions