OssnServices API always gives empty responses

T C Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Hi,
I've installed the OssnServices API v6.2 on my OSSN v5.2 (I intentionally use this version) and generated an API key. Afterwards, I'm trying to make a GET request via https://my.domain.net/community/api/1.0/user_friends?api_key_token=abcd1234&guid=4 but I'm always getting an empty response. Am I doing something wrong or did I forget something?

Thanks in advance.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Yes it gives white screen. Did you tried to run this on fresh installation just for testing?
You may share a web hosting control panel details i will try to look into tomorrow

German T C Replied 4 years ago

I installed OssnServices using the component installer, yes, and of course I replace the key with the one I generated in the WebServices backend.
As I said, I am not getting any error message, just a blank screen. Postman gives me a HTTP 200 OK message but an empty response.
I will share the stuff you requested via e-mail if that helps.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago
  1. Did you installed OssnServices using component installer?
  2. You replace api key with the api key you obtained from administrator WebServices page?

What is the error you are getting?
What is your website URL?
You can share API key and URL at [email protected] if you want. and let us know here

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions