Social Networking Component for OSSN

Allon Prooit Posted in Component Development 3 years ago

I have developed a new component based on my Arcade script. This time it ports various social networks into OSSN. The only problem... it doesn't work quite right yet. In order to make it work I have to bypass the DENY typically given to iframes trying to port websites in. This component attempts to import Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. It uses a simple JavaScript to accomplish this. I think it will be easy to make it work. Just have to tinker with it a bit. Anyway, the component is available HERE. Please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

SOCIAL

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

TUMBLR

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 years ago

I have no idea what it's good for?
I mean, I'm either focused on my Ossn community or I'm focused on something else. And in the latter case I'd simply switch to another browser tab, and that's it.

From the technical point of view - especially on narrow phone screens - it's almost impossible to handle iframes in a satisfying responsive way. So sooner or later you'll find something is missing, overlapping, unaccessable, whatever ...

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions