Trouble with OSSN 7.0 installation and old ossn_data file

Allon Prooit Posted in Technical Support 9 months ago

I tried to install a fresh copy of OSSN 7.0 and put in all of my old database and data_file info and it didn't install properly. I reinstalled it again and same issue. Please help! Anywho, its at 3ncircle.com/N37WORK.

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Close]

Replies
us Allon Prooit Replied 8 months ago

Ive put all the old files back and opened a ticket with openteknik.com to have them do the upgrade. Will take care of it soon.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 months ago

So far no response will close this soon

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 months ago

Further the php first error message shows that your files are not really OSSN 7.0 files. So I am sorry i am done here.

Please restore your website from old backup and make sure php version is less then php 7.4 maybe use php 7.0 / 7.1

I am sorry i have feelings that something is not correct here in your upgrade process and you explicitly not telling us.

I would like to mention that the upgrade process your old theme won't work.

Restore old backup and contact openteknik.com for the upgrade service. Your upgrade is special case.

us Allon Prooit Replied 9 months ago

Anywho, Ill figure it out.

us Allon Prooit Replied 9 months ago

Ok, oops. I did a upgrade on a backup and it worked but then made the mistake of using the wrong data file directory and have fouled up the upgrade too. Yikes! What do I have to do to get it to upgrade properly again?

Go to data folder and try to delete memcached folder

You can not do that it's defeats the purpose of fresh installation. You need to do upgrade of old version to newer version. Please do backup of everything first.