Someone can help with iOS Webview and push notifications?

Dominik L Posted in Technical Support 2 months ago

Since apple announced, that PWAs are not longer useable with iOS 17.4 and later, I need someone who can help me with an iOS Webview App and push notifications using Rafaels Component

I already created a WebView App earlier and integrated the OneSignal API into it, which Rafael is using, but still I get not notifications.

Can someone help me?

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 month ago

https://www.openteknik.com/mobile-app-standalone

This one is for android but now also available for ios (different cost) with push notifications

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 months ago

API = OnSignal SDK. As mentioned Rafael onesignal integration is for Web , for IOS it need additional libraries and integration.

German Dominik L Replied 2 months ago

When you integrate onesignal in an iOS app you need to provide the app ID and not the API key.

The app ID is the same for iOS and for web

Rafael onesignal is for Web not the iOS or android. OneSignal have different api for each platform

So:

If someone is able to help me:

I already got an WebView XCode project with OneSignal extension

When I create a push notification over onesignal.com I receive it through the app but OSSN notifications are not shown up.

If you have any ideas, please tell me your price and I will consider it

yes, that's good

I still need help with my WebViewApp Stuff haha

Yes that is good now we will have additional installer stores :) very good

Sideloading is installing apps from unknown sources.

atm you need an developer account, but apple is forced to enable it for every user like on Android

..enable sideloading

What is sideloading?

I don't need to get it approved, with iOS 17.4 you can install apps from outside of AppStore, so I just link my App on my website I guess.

Apple is forced to enable sideloading for EU Users, so this shouldn't be a problem I guess