Can sponsored ads at the right sidebars be edited to float and not fixed with page scrolling

Abayomi Oladipupo Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

Hello house, is there a way we can make the 2 sidebars not to scroll with the wallpost?
If yes, anyone with reasonable solutions, please comment

Can the Sponsored (Ossn Ads) and sidebar component both in sidebars remain a float boxes and not scrolled with the page scrolling

Replies
ng Abayomi Oladipupo Replied 9 years ago

I just uploaded the theme v3.3.0 now, and what I saw was that the number of pages are listed on top of each other,
But can you put an ajax code to that theme, so that the page will load continuously and not until a number is clicked and remove the numbers

Thanks

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

You can add that code in bottom of following file:

themes/default/plugins/default/css/default.php

After changing flush cache.

@ Steve, please upload it to themes through your cpanel, it is very easy

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Every time I try to install the facebook theme it won't install so I just gave up on installing themes.

Please arsalan, I have searched for the file, but I don't know where it could be added to, may in components or themes or configurations, as I don't want to damage it again, please tell me where to include the css code to

Please @ arsalan, which of the files should I add the code to? Please tell me, I can do that myself

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

This is not something that need to be fixed, its not a error. If you wanted to make left sidebar scroll with you , you need to add following code in your css:

.ossn-layout-newsfeed .coloum-right {
    position: fixed;
}

Please, David, what else have you added to your own, can we have a snapshot of it thereof? And for the HTML box, it can only add just one code, and when you add a new one, the new one deletes the old one, should it be so?

ua Siri pina Replied 9 years ago

yes i want to know that

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions