(former Touch Punch)
This component adds dragging support for repositioning cover images on devices with TOUCHSCREENS.
1. Visit your profile page
2. Turn your cellphone 90° clockwise (into landscape orientation)
3. Tap the upper part of the profile photo section once to make 'Change Photo' appear
4. Tap 'Change Photo' to make your file selector appear
5. In order to make the Reposition and Change Cover buttons appear, touch the cover section once
6. Tap Change Cover to upload a new image
7. Tap Reposition, then tap and hold the center of the image to drag it to the positon of your choice
8. Tap Save position when you're done
Changing the profile photo
Changing the cover image
iphone 6S, iphone 6 Puls.
Buttons pops up and disappear immediately
Works great on a blackberry Z30 using blackberry OS10 and the default BB browser
I tied to change the orientation from portrait to landscape on iphone 4s but regret I cant see the buttons at all on both the positions. Thanks
Is it: You don't even see the [Reposition] and [Change Cover] buttons?
Did you try to turn your device 90° right?
Installed the component and still do not see any option to change or reposition the cover photo.
Device tested on : iphone 4s
Browser : Safari
Please have a look into it and appreciate your work.