(former Touch Punch)
This component adds dragging support for repositioning cover images on devices with TOUCHSCREENS.
1. Visit your profile page
2. Turn your cellphone 90° clockwise (into landscape orientation)
3. Tap the upper part of the profile photo section once to make 'Change Photo' appear
4. Tap 'Change Photo' to make your file selector appear
5. In order to make the Reposition and Change Cover buttons appear, touch the cover section once
6. Tap Change Cover to upload a new image
7. Tap Reposition, then tap and hold the center of the image to drag it to the positon of your choice
8. Tap Save position when you're done
Changing the profile photo
Changing the cover image
It's just one of thousand other ways to make it work. Feel free to share your own component.
@~Z~ Man - Having to turn your phone sideways is cumbersome to say the least. Is that OSSN functionality? or is that TouchPunch?
iphone 6S, iphone 6 Puls.
Buttons pops up and disappear immediately
Works great on a blackberry Z30 using blackberry OS10 and the default BB browser