How to add menu to left sidebar at the homepage

Abayomi Oladipupo Posted in General Discussion 8 years ago

Please, I need a guide for adding more menu link to home page,
i want to edit the friend link to become a head for photos link and friends as a header link for photos
and when users click of photo links, it will take them to photos pages and when they click on friends, it will link them up with photos in their accounts

and i wish if there is an events component, it should have its links by the left sidebar, likewise places or location link that has google geo-location code which its head menu name will be places, and when user click on it, it will tell them to choose where they have been to since they were born, or areas in their location with the help of google geo location,

Replies
gb JACK AMPERES Replied 6 years ago

the above link goes to 404 page, its very hard to fine decent answers to problems here, its overly unintuitive to know what to edit for changing menus etc, i want to add extra drop down css menu with links to other installations and pages on my server outside of the ossn software. It would be ideal to see a component for this where the admin can just paste in the code for the extra menu and save . rather than the majority of these components being rather gimmicky and useless.

im not good with php at all and find it very hard to see clearly what to add or change and where.