What directory is the Uploaded Image Files Location at?

D M Posted in General Discussion 8 years ago

Hello folks, I am trying to find where the images are stored at on my server that me and folks post to my OSSN. I think I looked in every directory but can't seem to find any of the images. Am trying to back up all the photos that have been uploaded/posted. Also, my users are wanting to know if I can backup their photos from their Albums but that too I cant find. Any help with this is appreciated.

Replies
us D M Replied 8 years ago

@ Arsalan Shah and Zet Man, thank you very much, found it. You guys were very helpful. I have tried for days now trying to find the proper directory. The ossn data was in the root of my "Main" Domain and not the "Added" domain to where I actually have OSSN running.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

If you didn't remember your data directory path then you can find directory path in file configurations/ossn.config.site.php

us D M Replied 8 years ago

@Zet Man. I am not seeing that directory via FTP. These are what I am seeing in the root of my domain/ossn

actions -FOLDER-
cache -FOLDER-
classes -FOLDER-
components -FOLDER-
configurations -FOLDER-
libraries -FOLDER-
locale -FOLDER-
system -FOLDER-
themes -FOLDER-
upgrade -FOLDER-
vendors -FOLDER-
.gitignore
.htaccess
.travis.yml
AUTHOR.txt
ChangeLog.txt
CHANGES.txt
CONTRIBUTING.md
CONTRIBUTORS.md
COPYRIGHT.txt
error_log
index.php
LICENSE.txt
opensource-socialnetwork.xml
php.ini
README.md
robots.txt
UPGRADE.txt

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 8 years ago

Uploaded files are stored in the "data" directory you created while your initial OSSN installation. The suggested name is "ossn_data", but you may have chosen another one ...