Video upload/Player ossn 3.9 component request

Nathan Edwards Posted in Technical Support 8 years ago

are there any plans to release a component that will allow video uploads to ossn

i have seen there is a components available but its not compatible with 3.9 and seams a lot of users have reported bugs and install issue's with that component,

i have some users asking why they are not able to uploads video's to the OSSN like they can with facebook and other alike,

could anybody please tell me if this can be implemented in 3.9 or will it be a standard feature in version 4 of ossn

Replies
gb Nathan Edwards Replied 8 years ago

to be honest i dont think these under stand the nature of the advertising standards,

however i ended up purchasing php dolphin, ive made a fair few plug in for that too, very easy to use and back end systems look very nice too,

im happy to share the source files to anybody who want's to have a look at them

if you wish to view the sire its self, go to http://chatavape.com/beta

you even get hash tagging social sharing twitter/redit/google+ ect..... Facebook login, all as standard, if you know how to,
mobile comparable from the off set, and upgrade process is a breeze, anybody serious on a social network facebook lookalike, should try it,

gb Owen Ashurst Replied 8 years ago

I think it'd be better if the video plugin was integrated with the free version considering it's already advertised on the front page. Users might get confused and wonder how to upload videos. Also, this would complete the photo/video "gallery" of the website.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 8 years ago

> does v4 have it built in all ready, just to clarify

No.

gb Nathan Edwards Replied 8 years ago

i was aware that one could be purchased but was hoping that the community could have implemented one,

does v4 have it built in all ready, just to clarify

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

Hi Nathan, we currently didn't have video component for v3.9 and nor v4 have builtin video component.

You can have a look here: https://www.softlab24.com/product/view/34/videos