How do I use google ad sense on my site?

Thomas Hunter Posted in Technical Support 8 years ago

How do i use google adsense on my site? I have the code, but not sure which php to place it in. I would like to have it on the right side where sponsors is located.

Regards,

Tom

Replies
Breton Alexandre Barbosa Replied 1 year ago

Hi,
Please, I have the code I received from google adsense. In which line exactly I have to introduce the code?

Thank you!

Alexandre

Afrikaans Alexander Delacruz Replied 8 years ago

Hi how do i add ads to my site i tried components\OssnAds\plugins\default\ads\page\
but there still not showing up?

in Rahul Yogi Replied 8 years ago

Hi arsalan shah plz tell in detail , i m using ossn ver 4.0 and facebook Oinitial theme...

plz telll all steps

us Thomas Hunter Replied 8 years ago

I am using the oinitial theme.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

Which theme are you using? this should work.

in Opensource style Replied 8 years ago

After components\OssnAds\plugins\default\ads\page\ there are two files.. in which file shall i put google adsense code please?

Can you please give me how to add code in detail? I want to put it too.

I edited both from components\OssnAds\plugins\default\ads\page\ and themes\oinitial\plugins\default\ads\page. Still isn't showing up. Can I send you the files to view what may be wrong?

Did you tried to flush cache? it should show the changes, try to remove everthing from files, if it works then there is something wrong.

Are you using the facebook theme? if so try to edit in

themes\oinitial\plugins\default\ads\page

Tried to edit the view.php and view_small.php, but still not working. could you provide an example maybe I am missing something?

Thanks in advance

You need to add your adsense code into two files that recides in :

components\OssnAds\plugins\default\ads\page\