ReadMore2.3 Component needs a little modification

Darry James Posted in Component Development 7 years ago

Hi!
Please I just activated my ReadMore component and I noticed this issue.
The read more component aren't leting a post image to view in full . The images were being displayed half with a read more button . Now you will have to click on read more before viewing an image post.
But I thought the read more button are supposed to be called when a post length is too long. At least to shorten it just as facebook.
Of course, the read more button works perfectly on shortening the text length.
But very bad appearing also on images. It should let the images view in full on posts. There is no need for read more on images.
Please I would like the Component developer to work on that and release the next version. Or please you can give me guildlines on how to do that myself here. I'm working on a live project with it now. I seriously need it asap.
Please how can I do that?? I need a help!!
Thanks In Advance!

Replies
ng Darry James Replied 7 years ago

Alright. Thanks for that . Please can I get help about the thread I created here??

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Christina,
please repect the topics and threads of other members. If you have a new or different issue, please start a new thread.

Understand that this forum isn't meant to be a platform for personal contacts and relations. We recommend to set up your own dating site based on Ossn instead. It's quite easy.

us Christina peter Replied 7 years ago

Hello
How are you doing,my name is Christina From United States i come across your contact here,please kindly write [mail deleted by Zet],me back for better communication, i have something important i want to discuss with you,
Christina