Push Notifications for Android and Ios

Matthew Walsh Posted in General Discussion 7 years ago

has anyone enabled or embedded push notifications? Would love to allow members notifications of posts, replies etc

Replies
gb Stefan keyes Replied 7 years ago

@Arsalan Shah Thank you. I have sent them the details :)

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

@Stefan, Please contact https://www.softlab24.com/contact with the code D897C53D-BD17-4570-8484-3CBA4F5F2EC3 . Softlab24 team shall send you instruction and API key on your email address. Make sure you are using OSSN v4.3.1 on your website.

@Arsalan Shah how would we obtain that on release in reply to your ""i have told my team to give both of you free access to API with kitt component as a gift (once app is released).""? will it be through this site or softlabs24? guessing that you where meaning me and Matthew Walsh anyway

@Shaabel, premium user will get it for free until their support is not expired.

au Ahmed Guros Replied 7 years ago

Can I have free API access ? Too

I do use premium btw

mx Adolfo Carnicero Replied 7 years ago

I'm really looking forward to see this app, congrats cause you've got a really good project here, and even including the possibility of an app, looks very exciting! Congrats

IOS version will be release after that, To run APP you will required to use softlab24 software development kitt component on your website. i have told my team to give both of you free access to API with kitt component as a gift (once app is released). Enjoy using OSSN!

@Matthew Walsh very exiting. cant wait myself. i know its coming to android but i dont have a IOS device to see if its also going to be available on appstore. but i sure hope so as some friends use iphones.

au Matthew Walsh Replied 7 years ago

Wow that's very exciting

There is an app coming out for OSSN. according to one of the admins / devs it should be out in 2 weeks time with push notifications ect.. Don't download it yet as it will currently not work as it isnt released yet but you can view it and its features here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softlab24.ossn.app&hl=en