Why anyone can not help me ?

Malik Umer Farooq Posted in Component Development 7 years ago

I am make a discussion topic ses please https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/2207/chat-is-not-show-in-small-screen any one can not help me please help me sir !!

Replies
pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

Ok thanks for inform previously I have not now that zet are team member
Sorry for that I am make duplicate account and I am not hacker I am student study in class 10 live in Pakistan...

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

@Malik don't create duplicate accounts , For your kind information please note that Zet is our new team leader. For some reason all of your duplicate accounts has been banned.

George is your other fake account and has been banned.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

""account has been blocked because you flooded this forum with uncountable postings in a real nasty way. You have promised to stop that, but it's starting all over again.""
Sorry for that
Because I have no idea you are a negative mind!!
Previously i am not making a uncountered able reply my friend coming my house and I save the user name and password by browser he login and make uncounterable reply I am not responsible for this and this talk because when I am posting bugs or new feature anyone can not replying in some topic .....
I hope your understand ..
And I am not to appear all thing in world but I want inform error to you to make awesome project when you are seeing this your are responsible to reply ....
If anything wrong let me us

pk George james Replied 7 years ago

Hay zet man!! Why you harassing community member I think your community is died.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

I think it's time to make you remember that your first account has been blocked because you flooded this forum with uncountable postings in a real nasty way. You have promised to stop that, but it's starting all over again.

Maybe your real life is like: Malik Umer snipping his fingers and some slaves will appear. But you should finally realize and accept that opensource projects are not working this way. Some features can be built in immediately - others simply take their time.