How to change the background color of OSSN

OSSN USER Posted in General Discussion 7 years ago

Hello,
I would like to know how to change the background color of OSSN (to customize it) . I went into the css in ossn hemesgobluepluginsdefaultcsscoredefault.php to modify the default.php files but there is a lot of background-color on the page. I have to modify all these lines ?
Thx

Replies
Dutch OSSN USER Replied 7 years ago

ZetMan, i modified some CSS files but of course, i took some cares. I made a backup of the original files before. If i have a problem i just have to upload the original files.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Thanks for letting me know, OSSN USER.
Actually, my posting was just meant as an advice how to manage things like that correctly. And of course you can do it your own way. In fact I know enough people who are running their cars for many many miles, ignoring the manufacturer's recommended oil exchange intervals. Bad surprise guaranteed - just a little delayed. :)

Dutch OSSN USER Replied 7 years ago

@ZetMan : No needs to develop a new theme (too long and too complicate to do), i changed the color in ossn\themes\goblue\plugins\default\css\core\default.php (i modified 3 css files. Now i don't have a basic white interface anymore).

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

Goto notepad++ or visual basic code search background and change color as you want

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

You shouldn't edit core files!
Read the documentation, especially https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1063/how-to-develop-a-new-theme