Errors, I can not edit the date field and it always loads infinitely

Walter Cardoso Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

Now I can usually enter the admin panel, but when I try to log in to see the profile is loading infinitely, I thought it might be a problem with the account so I tried to create an account and found that I can not edit the date field

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Windows server environments are known to have flaws here and there. That's why they are not supported. See https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/706/how-to-install-open-source-social-network for necessary pre-requisites.

Alternativly you can use the virtual ubuntu image for testing purposes.

Breton Walter Cardoso Replied 7 years ago

@Arsalan It's a home test server, it's the latest generation I5 with 16 gb of ram and I'm using the Wamp program

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Please change your server as it seems your server is not capable to run OSSN, can you tell your sever specifications ? with name of tools you installed.

Breton Walter Cardoso Replied 7 years ago

@Arsalan I tried to create the cache and now the admin panel does not open anymore.

@Malik How can I delete CSS and js files ?

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

Hellow sir @arslan I think you not understand my English sorry for that .
I only asking you delete Css or js file or not?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Your website is giving net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on all js and css files. Please make sure your server is capable to handle the requests. Try to login into admin account and create cache.

@Malik, can you tell how deleting the css, js resolves the issue?

Or javascript

Can you delete the css files