Group Post are not showing on NewsFeed

Berkcan Hacımusalar Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

Hello,
İ would like to know if there is any way to see the group posts on newsfeed. Currently i can only see the group posts on the groups pages but not on the news feed.
Thanks in advance.

Replies
German Bob Weston Replied 3 years ago

The only way to do this is share the post from the group to the news feed.

ph Sepiroth X Replied 3 years ago

I'm thinking of the same thing as well... it would be awesome if group members can be notified with new group posts, or at least can see trending topics or post from the group(s) they belong to in their newsfeed. I hope someone can do something like that and share :D

gr Ed m Replied 3 years ago

Regarding this issue , showing group posts in news feed may not be always an advantage however there should be a notification every time a new post is made in a group. Is there at least a way to notify users with new group posts ?

us Steve Blu Replied 4 years ago

People want to join groups but they also want to follow friends (which is a group just for them) ... getting group messages added into a user's news feed is a 100% requirement for me. Can someone help me understand how I can hack the system to make this happen?

Turkish Berkcan Hacımusalar Replied 7 years ago

Well it will be good to see the posts on group without forcing people to go in to that specific group =)

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

No.
And since Ossn groups are a smart solution to keep different interests/discussions of your community members in separate areas, i don't see much sense to have mixture of all intentionally separated threads back on the main newfeed in the end.