New theme for ossn comming!

Malik Umer Farooq Posted in Theme Development 7 years ago

New responsive theme for ossn coming within 24 hour
Link https://github.com/Lablnet/Malik_Theme

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Close]

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Thanks for providing details, closing this thread as solved by now.

Sanskrit SAID ELSHIKHA Replied 7 years ago

> Did you flushed cache after changing theme?

first time i upload the theme it is not working but i advised by malik to flush the cashe and then working but the problem happend when i want delete to update with other malik updated theme

@Arsalan @Zet @Malik
i followed the normal procedure during change the Malik theme to goblue theme ( enable goblue and delete Malik theme ) all from admin panel>
after that i face the site browsering problem.
Malik did his best to support.
and finally i solve the problem through database by deactivate the non OSSN componanet one by one tell fond the damaged componanet Capatch.
i hope the issue clear now.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

@zet and Arslan read full for understand please
When @SAID ELSHIKHA install my theme and enable he facing problem still loading but nothing happen in user area and I ask to flush cache this problem solved .
@SAID ELSHIKHA want to update my them he delete theme form disk rather then admin area
When delete the site wasn't work I ask hoti database and ossnsitesetting table change theme value to goblue it's also not work then i say manually copy theme and change value to pink but same issue then I say install brand new after backup your database after reinstall problem was solved
I provide my email,Facebook because I think bunch of replys
Sorry for that these above are the summary of all topics and my Facebook contact

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Did you flushed cache after changing theme?

@Zet Man
As you read through 37 postings there was a problem with my web site to work with the new Ossn Malik theme when i try to delete the theme.
I discovered later during looking for solution to fix the problem that there was some non OSSN components damaged or conflict because when i disabled from database the problem solved.
this component was the Captcha component(sure) . and may be also the signup field component ( not sure ).

ok sorry for that

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Please respect the terms of this community!

Any thread which has been started here publicly should be finished publicly, too.

It's of no help for other members reading 37 postings - and in the end nobody really knows what exactly had happened and which way it has been solved.

Send me screen short in email

If you need more help contact me through email or Facebook
[email protected]
Malik786313 facebook
There are bunch of replyes