Revert online user list style from OSSN 4.3.1 to OSSN 4.4

Ondrej Janicko Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

Hi,

I would like to revert online user list style on right side from OSSN 4.3.1 to OSSN 4.4. I would like to create new theme. I was looking in GoBlue theme code but can not find code which is responsible for design of on right side online user list. I found only diference in /goblue/plugins/default/chat/friends/friend-item.php but can not fined appropriate code in CSS default.php file and the rest.

Please help. Where and what I could revert to get old style of online user list? I need just pointing to where and what to revert, the rest I will do by myself.

Thanks.

Replies
Slovak Ondrej Janicko Replied 7 years ago

Thanks a lot Arsalan!

Because I wanted rest new features of 4.4 GoBlue Theme like permanent left side bar so I only copied to 4.4 Go Blue Theme from 4.3.1 GoBlue Theme /goblue/plugins/default/chat/friends/friend-item.php file and 2 CSS files from old OssnChat and I have old online user list working.

Thanks a lot again.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Simply download the OSSN v4.3.1 : https://github.com/opensource-socialnetwork/opensource-socialnetwork/archive/v4.3.1.zip

And copy old theme and replace new one, also copy the old css files from OssnChat and replace your new files with that

in SHANMUGAM M Replied 7 years ago

hi need a help for how to add dislike button