Optimus theme builder for Opensource-socialnetwork

shahrukh khan Posted in Professional Services 7 years ago

Optimus theme builder for Ossn is a visual theme builder that build themes without any type of coding. now you will make your own themes in 30 second

Download Link:[ here is the download link ][1]

[ link removed by admin]
This topic has been closed!
Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

@Malik:

If you see the dictionary it means following for your information:

Floks : It is used to represent the group of people / people.
Horrible : causing or likely to cause horror; shocking.
mysterious: difficult or impossible to understand, explain, or identify.

We understand and we appreciate your work but when someone guides you then you didn't hear. Please try to understand you have to follow community terms and guidelines.

and Malik at least you are Sensible person you know the community rules , you can tell you friend to follow and not to abuse any one.
I am not banning your account instead i banned your friend account i am sorry.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

@wir set
If anything else please explain these what/where is wrong not just use abusive word folks,horrible,mysterious etc or what ever you use thanks

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

The topic is closed and and your comments will be deleted for violating the community standards. I am not the Muslim only my name is Muslim. FYI my name is Leonard.... I beleive Malik Umer and Shaukh are identical. You forgot that Zet man is one of the founder and Owner of OSSN.

I am ashamed to see that people form Pakistan are posting such a abusive comments where the admins are trying to help you. You posted the contents which are violating the community standards.

pk Shahrukh khan Replied 7 years ago

@Zet here is the Image for you See this photo : http://i.imgur.com/p7ouEFz.png

Here is the new link if You Delete this Reply then you are 100% Feel Jealous and 100% Looser Arsalan shah best becuase Arsalan is a muslim we are both muslims

Link removed by admin

@zet man
Do you run yourself in order to say folks links lie etc or contain virus
Sir we are not hacker I am a web developers and his my friend is Windows app developers
When anyone make something I means component , theme , app with loves you will love I think that's not good in humanright ....
@zet man you already say horrible my coding without explain sorry sir but I want to Inform
Thanks

If You Banned me then you are the best Looser in the world

And @Ondrej use Avast or Avira not Kaspersky huh. Avast is the best and kaspersky say about virus in this because kaspersky not good than avira and avast

This is not provided by me !!! I contact to developers ...

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Thank you for your warning, Ondrej.

Some days ago, another member was already offering a mysterious private link for what he was calling a "component".

Simply don't trust these kind of links, folks!

We have our component section and there is Github. Both channels are available for EVERYONE, and if someone is not willing to upload his software to these pools, there's a good chance you'll get something very different instead of a useful Ossn enhancement.