OSSN Chat not working properly with byethost

zahid wadiwale Posted in Technical Support 6 years ago

Someone Please help me. OSSNChat not working properly it was working with Hostinger but it does not work for byethost. Whenever i click on my friends icon nothing happens.Sir i am not able to understand is it not working with byethost.This is my site chatfriendsbook.rf.gd/home
enter image description here

Replies
pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

Hello sir zet before posting any thing i first check i try that hosting at least six month with free dot.tk domain before activation your account you take permission for that

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Again Malik,
please stop confusing this community by thwarting Arsalan's recommendations.

Viewen's terms of usage clearly state:
10. Hosting scripts that constantly write data to MySQL ... are NOT allowed

And that would mean:
- you have to disable OssnNotifications
- you have to disable OssnChat

So, how would you want to run a real-world community without these two important parts of Ossn?

And be sure: If YOU don't disable these components yourself, they'll very soon will let you know that THEY have disabled your complete site.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

If yiu want use free hosting use viewen.com
Paid there are many hosting but hosting24 is best because his live support he also help in code

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Perhaps you did not understand Arsalan. He just told you: Do NOT rely on free hosting services.

Some don't work from the very beginning, other's might work with one or two members but fail if your community grows because of limited database requests, limited webserver requests or other limited resources.

in Zahid wadiwale Replied 6 years ago

Thanks for your reply.Sir can you tell about any free hosting service which support ossn.plz

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

Please do not rely on free hosts, use the dedicated service for your social network.