Can someone create a component for ossn social login just like facebook

zahid wadiwale Posted in Component Development 6 years ago

Most of us must have been realize something missing we actually need a social login component which other websites use for login or sign up just like Facebook or google has.I think we must not put Facebook and google social login on our sites.

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

You still don't seem to understand the mechanism.

A 'feature' like that has to be developed on the other end. Since only the site you want to log in to knows the way how to handle/translate the login credentials returned by Ossn.

us TL Matthew Replied 6 years ago

Great Idea! I'm not using facebook social login on my site as facebook doesn't use social login for their site. However, having such a feature that would enable my members to log into other websites would be great, that way they will not have to create a new user profile on that site, just use the one from my site. Expanding the visibility of my site.

us Mac Manson Replied 6 years ago

He wants his own OSSN Social Login feature to give to other sites, so someone can log into a third party site with the social information on his site, the way you would with your facebook info.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

Good idea

in Zahid wadiwale Replied 6 years ago

I did not mean that Facebook and google will use it on there site but i mean to say that there many websites which put social logins of Facebook google and twitter so i mean to say that if we create such a component they would also use our social login
for example my site is chatfriendsbook so they will put a social login of chatfriendsbook so user can login in their site through chatfriendsbook

Ah yes, I see...

But that would mean that the other communities like Facebook or Google would agree to display a button like [ Login with Ossn ] !

Did you already contact them or have other concrete requests?

in Zahid wadiwale Replied 6 years ago

Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
So i just want to provide social logins like Facebook is providing and not use the Facebook social login on my site
it is important for a site to look big when come to social networking so we need to create such a component which allows users to login in third party sites by giving third party side information essential about user
we should not use Facebook logins in our social networks
hope you understand sir

Could you please clarify?
In the subject you were asking for a social login just like facebook
and in the end you said we must not put Facebook and google social login on our sites

So, what are you looking for?!?