Where do i get theme

Adebola Aderinto Posted in Theme Development 9 years ago

Hello,
Am new here on ossn and i just create a social network @ www.modextechworld.com.ng/letsmeet and am in need of so many plugin and theme please kindly be of help where can i get it
Thanks

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

@UWX Administrator, Yes this is correct way and you have to change paths from css too.

ng Moneya Replied 9 years ago

@Adebola Aderinto you can contact <a href="http://www.informatikon.com/";>iNFORMATIKON</a> for a custom theme development.

ng Moneya Replied 9 years ago

Please correct me DEVS if there is another, or better way.
i think your method is okay,
but wait for a new theme.

us UWX Administrator Replied 9 years ago

How to create alternate themes:

Copy the entire 'default' theme folder (or another theme) and paste right back into "themes" renaming folder to your choice. Modify any/all parameters in the files within to match your theme ('folder') name and/or correct links to graphics (images folder) to suit your style in your newly created theme ONLY. Suggest using graphics program to rescale and or/replace images to keep sizes when viewed on pages when replacing logo, etc..

When desiring to test, enable the theme via the administrator dashboard just as with the other installed themes. New theme can be disabled here as well by selecting another theme.

Using this process, all your personalization/branding can be saved during upgrades in the future as the newly created theme is never overwritten.

Please correct me DEVS if there is another, or better way.

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

There is only one theme at the moment and that is a facebook theme plus there are a few extra components...Go up to Download and then components there are all of the add on's.