Using Myspace profiles/CSS in profile pages

M.K. Scott Posted in Performance and Scalability 6 years ago

I'd like to use the old Myspace layouts on the profiles, I've added the Bio add on, and it has a good editor, but the layout text keeps just showing as text, even when I make sure I have everything input correctly.

Is there any way to tweak the profile area to allow the use of these layouts? They're a pretty important part of my site.

Just cannot find a way to input the codes and have them show properly, I'm aware some things will be out of place, but I can mess with that. Just want the basic layout code to show right.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

You can still use that, please see the html side bar component and bio component you can get idea how you can combine them to get css, html from user

us M.K. Scott Replied 6 years ago

As in customized css profile layouts that each user can input and tweak themselves. Myspace and roleplayer.me both have that.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

You can able to change the layout by creating your own theme or editing the existing one (make backup of existing before changing)

Further i am not really sure about how do you mean by myspace layouts.

us M.K. Scott Replied 6 years ago

I think I found the answer on a post from a while back. Someone else was asking for this and it seems it was not doable.

Too bad, I was really interested in using this software but that is a major aspect of our roleplay site. I love everything else about this too!