How to solve problem my Roadrunner Email not working?

Sara Smith Posted in Professional Services 6 years ago

Hi

Since 12/20/17, my Roadrunner email is no longer working. I cannot access, send or receive emails. When I attempt to log in at ATT.NET it goes to the merged yahoo email. I cannot sent email via yahoo email either. Have contacted ATT numerous times but still no help.

Thanks

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

He girls,

time to set up your own Ossn community and discuss your private problems there, I think.

in Ashley Gray Replied 6 years ago

Hello
Steps to Fix Roadrunner Email Common Issues
If the users find any difficulty to access their Roadrunner email account, then this may happen due to server issues. In this case, users should test this problem with a host on the server and the network which you are using along with the local email client.
You should visit wwwRR.com official website when you are browsing the URL of your webmail.
If your email account is unable to verify an email address and the password, then you should try to access your account with a correct password.
You should check your Roadrunner email by sending or receiving the email
You should try to fix SMTP server connection with a correct configuration
Check the settings of IMAP and POP.

| RR com login | RR email login | www RR com login |

in Sara Smith Replied 6 years ago

Hi

Thank you, but I'm concerned about one thing: If I use the same outgoing server, won't that mess up me using my own email?

(I use a different domain name email address.)

Thanks

RR Email Login | www RR com | Roadrunner Webmail

in Rachel Cooper Replied 6 years ago

hI
I am also having the same issue. I can send an email to a roadrunner account and it is received, but I am not receiving emails back from that roadrunner account. The roadrunner account shows it as being sent, but I am not getting it. The email address is correct and I do not receive any error messages on either end.

rr com | roadrunner webmail | road runner web mail