Mobile apps, particularly for iOS (working theme for mobile?)

Rishi B Posted in General Discussion 6 years ago

is an iOS mobile app ever going to be available? it seems that iPhone users have a great deal of trouble using ossn from a browser - I'm assuming that's probably an issue with Safari. does anyone know of a theme that works better for iPhone users than goblue?

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

@Aron, in your case you are using the theme which is non-offical theme.

us Aaron Michael Replied 6 years ago

I'm using a Galaxy S7 Active and I get this whenever I load my page on mobile. It may be what he's talking about. The topbar is being overlapped by the rest of the page. Entering login credentials is possible, except for password. BUT, you can click the grey login button and be sent to the login page and get in from there. The site still doesn't scale properly, though, so I think it might be a problem with the theme as well. Hope this helps.

enter image description here

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Thank you.
It would be nice if you

us Rishi B Replied 6 years ago

sorry Z-Man, I haven't really had the time to follow up on this. I'm gonna try to get to it in a couple of days and will hopefully be back then with some screenshots + more info.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Are there any more details available now?

us Rishi B Replied 6 years ago

I don't have screenshots as I don't personally have an iPhone, I'm just going by what my users have told me. I will see if I can replicate the issue(s) through a simulator or testing platform and see if I can find more detail. In general, I've been told navigation is counter-intuitive or doesn't work well, but I don't know exactly what that means.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

hi bansh, what issue you are facing in iphone ? can you share screenshots?