Ossn relection incorrect user count

Mark Lashmar Posted in Technical Support 5 years ago

Hello team!

I notice the when I was in the admin section the dashboard is not reflecting the correct amount of users listed, it shows "Users (354)" but according to the "My Ossn Info" data there are over 478 Users registered. Is there a way I could correct this on the dashboard. This must have happened when I recently updated from ossn version 4.6 to 5.0

My ossn info:
Version 5.0
Site URL https://www.(sitename).com/
Install Dir /var/www/vhosts/(sitename)/httpdocs/
Install Dir Owner(Id) [Perms] (sitename) [0750]
Data Dir /var/www/vhosts/(sitename)/ossndata/
Data Dir Owner(Id) [Perms] (sitename) [0777]
Data Dir Size 1709075717 bytes
Site Notification Email noreply@(sitename)
Cache State 1
Members 478

Thanks for the excellent support.

Regards

Mark

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Close]

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

Thanks for providing details.

Strange enough, I was just calling your ossninfo page myself and got 355 members, that's 1 member more than on your screenshot. Which can make sense with 1 new registration in the meantime. At least it's far from those 478 from your initial posting.

Aside from that I was trying to register as zetman (ossninfo shows 356 now) but getting no activation mail.

Zuang Mark Lashmar Replied 5 years ago

Hello ~Z~ Man

Thanks for the quick reply.

I check the Dashboard female + male = total (354) which tallies with the supplied info.

Dashboard

UserManager/ListUsers: 49 pages

Unvalidated users: 0

Users Lastpage

Hope the screenshots assist you.

Oh yes, sorry 'sitename.com' is dirtibook.com

Thanks

Mark

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

He Mark,

I just installed SystemInfo 1.8 on my own test site to asure it's not displaying any nonsence.
And no, everything looks fine here: same number of users as on the dashboard.

Question:
What's happening when you hover that pie-chart on your dashboard? Is female + male = total users?
And on UserManager/ListUsers: How many pages are you getting there?
And do you have any number of unvalidated users?

Aside from that: I doesn't make much sense to provide links like 'sitename.com' :)

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions